Welcome to my Seller's Guide.
Marketing is a passion of mine! I enjoy exposing properties to my NYC connections, relocation contacts, local, regional, and national real estate networks which I have been affiliated with for the past 26 years.
When your property is added to our KWMLS system, every Keller Williams broker in the Tri-State area along with our local offices in Jersey City, Rutherford, Hoboken, and Fort Lee and throughout our other New Jersey Keller Williams offices immediately gets notified.
My team takes great pride in creating custom Videos to promote homes that are listed for Sale by my Team. I use a professional photographer named Warren Moon for the past 10 years who is an artist that is gifted at capturing the essence of every home and presenting the best feature of each property. Warren also creates custom floor plans with picture icons that show potential buyer each room from multiple angles. These floor plans and professional pictures are incorporated into a personal video module dedicated for each property. Clients can place furniture in our virtual floor plan section of the video to picture themselves in your home.
Please find sample Video Virtual Tour Modules I created for other properties to get a sense of how we present our client's properties.
16 Cottage Place in Leonia, NJ.
19 Yorkview Dr. Edgewater, NJ
600 17th Street, Union City, NJ
45 River Dr. S. 2906, Jersey City, NJ
We use these professional pictures, floor plans, and content from the video virtual tours to design a custom brochure for your property. In addition, we send 250 Just Listed postcards our to the surrounding neighborhood to build excitement and work the community for you.
Exposure is everything. I have nurtured over 10k plus followers on social media and work well with Facebook.com, Zillow.com, Twitter.com, Linkedin.com,Realtors.com, and Homes.com to make sure we get the exposure your property deserves for qualified buyers who are ready to commit.
We take pride in promoting a Broker's Open House for all the brokers to come and preview the house before the public open house so we can build an excitement within the brokerage community with the goal to push for a bidding situation which I am exceptional at managing.
Before every Open House, we call around your neighborhood within 5 blocks in all directions to promote and invite neighbors to the open house. We let them know they can pick their new neighbors :)
We use a showing system called Showing Time, which logs in all appointment calls for each show requested. The system will email you or text you for confirmations and provide feedback from agents after showings who participate with the surveys sent out. Our contract forms are on an electronic portal which enables our Seller's and Buyers to e-sign and not have to worry about scanning or printing documents.
A lockbox with an access key is placed on your property with controlled access with your blessing which gives us the ability to show your house every day and not miss an appointment or take up a lot of your personal time.
Our clients have access to the portal to download documents relating to their transaction to make the process easier for them throughout the process.
The best part is my strongest skills are in listening, communicating, negotiating, and closings. The devil is in the details. I learned this through my career in real estate spanning 26 years in Bergen and Hudson Counties.
I am the person you want in the fox hole when issues come up which they always do!. My calm present minded approach with 26 years of experience finds ways and solutions for an optimal outcome which comes from my calling to serve my community.
Please find our Home Marketing Steps we execute for each successful Sale.
Designed to capture the maximum exposure for your home in the shortest period of time, I'll implement my proven 14-step marketing plan.
1. Price your home strategically so you're competitive with the current market and price trends.
2. Stage your home to cast a positive light on the features most important to buyers: uncluttered rooms and closets, fresh paint and terrific curb appeal.
3. Place "for sale" signage, complete with property fliers easily accessible to drive-by prospects.
4. Distribute "just listed" notices to neighbors, encouraging them to tell family and friends about your home.
5. Optimize your home's Internet presence by posting information in Keller Williams Listing System (KWLS), as well as local and global MLS systems including plenty of photographs and a description of your property.
6. Produce a 360-degree virtual tour of your home, placing it on multiple Websites to attract both local and out-of-town buyers.
7. Create a home book, comment cards and fliers to place inside your property.
8. Target my marketing to active real estate agents who specialize in selling homes in your neighborhood.
9. Include your home in our company and MLS tours, allowing other agents to see your home for themselves.
10. Advertise your home in my online E-Newsletter, as well as social media.
11. Create an open house schedule to promote your property to prospective buyers and market those open houses.
12. Target active buyers and investors in my database who are looking for homes in your price range and area.
13. Advertise your home on local premier websites ScottSelleck.com and PortImperialRealEstate.com.
14. Provide you with weekly updates detailing my marketing efforts, including comments from the prospective buyers and agents who have visited your home.
Don't hesitate to contact me for a no obligation free Competitive Market Analysis on your home to get a solid grip on where your home sites on the market and how we can acheive the highest price the maket will offer.
I can easily be reached at 201-970-3960 or via email at SLSeLLeck@gmail.com.
All the Best,
Broker / Sales Associate.
KW City Views Realty